[OS X Emacs] C-x s does not accept ! any more

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Mon May 10 12:18:04 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I changed to Aquamacs 2.0 from 1.8, and I am now missing an important
feature.

I often used dired for replacements across multiple (many actually)
files. That leaves me with lots and lots of unsaved buffers. In this
situation C-x s will try interactively save buffers. For me it is
important to give ! to save all remaining buffers. But this does not
work any more in Aquamacs 2.0. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Michael

  Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,        Office: Research 1, Room 62
  Professor of Computer Science  Campus Ring 1,
  Jacobs University Bremen           D-28759 Bremen, Germany
  tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140  skype: m.kohlhase
  m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase