[OS X Emacs] Changing default font

Arthur Ogus ogus at math.berkeley.edu
Fri May 14 18:51:32 EDT 2010

I've just downloaded and installed Aquamacs 2.0  Seems a nice improvement, but I should point out some issues.

1.  I wanted to keep Aquamacs Emacs 1.9 around for a while for obvious reasons.  But when I used getinfo on my .tex
file to change all documents to open with Aquamacs instead of Aquasmacs emacs, it didn't work.  i had to delete the old
version altogether.

2..  Auctex display of subscripts and superscripts no longer works.  On my 10.5 machine, superscripts work but not subscripts,
but on my 10.6 machine, neither do.  Is this an auctex issue or a Cocoa issue perhaps?

3.  I don't like the new icon.  too late to change I guess (i voted against it), but it looks  like the gnu's head has been cut off and mounted on
      platter or something.  Disturbing.

4.  As I was warned by David, my command to bind C-c C-v to open skim even it it is not running no longer works.  Sorry, I still don't like
the customization system, which I find hopelessly convoluted.

Best,

Arthur Ogus