[OS X Emacs] W3 mode in aquamacs

Jeff Horn jrhorn424 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 22:56:58 EDT 2010

I found getting w3 to work was extremely troublesome on my machine. It
could have been user error.

I find I like w3m much better, in any case. I use that in Aquamacs
occasionally, haven't run into major issues yet.[1]

If you like, you install w3m (the command line utility) using
homebrew.[2] It's not an exaggeration to say homebrew is responsible
for me using double the *nix software I used to on my Mac.

  [1] http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/
  [2] http://github.com/mxcl/homebrew