[OS X Emacs] Cannot set Line wrapping > Wrap

Jeff Horn jrhorn424 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:45:00 EDT 2010

Customize the "Aquamacs is more than Emacs" group. Edit the option
"Text Mode Hook." Do the following:

1) uncheck auto-detect wrap
2) check set-word-wrap
3) uncheck set-auto-fill
4) DEL any extra hooks that look like they might be wrapping or filling lines
5) Save group options for future sessions
6) Depending on your setup, it's probably wise to save options from
the menu as well.

HTH,
Jeff