[OS X Emacs] Re: one-buffer-one-frame-mode strangeness with Spaces

Rosanne Zeiler rosanne.zeiler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 04:06:41 EDT 2010

  Hi all,

This may be related to this problem. I very often have multiple frames
of aquamacs open in several spaces (some with multiple tabs). One of the
problems I have is that using cmd ` switches only between two aquamacs
frames, even though there are more than two open in one space. (cmd
shift ` seems to switch between just two frames in different spaces).
The other problem is that when I close an aquamacs frame the space
switches automatically to another space where there is an open aquamacs
frame. I haven't had time to check these things with the debug version,
but this seems to suggest that the spaces thing is not neccesairily
linked to the one-buffer-one-frame-mode.

Rosanne