[OS X Emacs] Re: one-buffer-one-frame-mode strangeness with Spaces

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:00:00 EDT 2010

On Oct 26, 2010, at 4:06 AM, Rosanne Zeiler wrote:
>  One of the problems I have is that using cmd ` switches only between two aquamacs frames, even though there are more than two open in one space. (cmd shift ` seems to switch between just two frames in different spaces).

This is an unrelated problem, and it has been addressed already in preparation for Aquamacs 2.2.

> The other problem is that when I close an aquamacs frame the space switches automatically to another space where there is an open aquamacs frame.

This is indeed independent of one-buffer-one-frame-mode.  (In fact, Emacs Lisp-level modes do not know anything about spaces.)

I haven't seen it as a problem, but changing this behavior shouldn't be too difficult provided it is indeed non-standard on OS X.