[OS X Emacs] Re: one-buffer-one-frame-mode strangeness with Spaces

Rosanne Zeiler rosanne.zeiler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:16:36 EDT 2010

On 26/10/2010 15:00, David Reitter wrote:
> This is indeed independent of one-buffer-one-frame-mode.  (In fact, Emacs Lisp-level modes do not know anything about spaces.)
>
> I haven't seen it as a problem, but changing this behavior shouldn't be too difficult provided it is indeed non-standard on OS X.

Other programs don't do this. I find it annoying because in on
particular space I'm working on one subject. Just because I'm done
working on it with aquamacs doesn't mean I'm done working on the subject
itself, so I have to change back to the space if aquamacs automatically
changes to another space.

Sorry for spamming this thread with an unrelated issue, and it's good to
know that the cmd ` issue will be fixed!

Rosanne