[OS X Emacs] On Aquamacs 2.2, preview-latex images go to pdf, and not to screen

Michael Braun braunm at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 6 12:11:13 EDT 2011

OK, narrowing down the problem...

I'm now working with the circ.tex example in the auctex distribution, to eliminate the possibility there is something odd in my tex file (choice of packages, etc).

I then did a new, fresh install of Aquamacs 2.2, and then deleted the preview.elc file as instructed.

Now, when I do a C-c C-p C-d, I get a "Do Not Enter" sign (I've attached the jpg)