[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs opens but nothing happens, will not quit

Nathaniel Beck nathaniel.beck at nyu.edu
Tue Apr 26 15:36:17 EDT 2011

Hi

Disaster. Today (Tues)) when I went to open Aquamacs (2.2)I see the basic menu but nothing happens when I click on anything (either open a new buffer or trying to move to a buffer listed in Window or ANYTHING else). Then i cannot quit without do a force quit. I have restarted, reloaded A 2.2 and still nothing. I cannot recollect doing anything between yesterday  and today that would have changed anything.

Any thoughts from anyone?

thanks
neal

Nathaniel Beck