[OS X Emacs] cursor visibility in Aquamacs 2.3

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:32:11 EDT 2011

How do users feel about the rendering of the bar cursor in Aquamacs 2.3?
It used to be shown on top of the letters (glyphs), now it gives priority to the letters by staying behind them.  (See the message below.)

Richard, the quick answer is that you can always undo the change locally (look it up in the Git changelog, then "git revert" and recompile).
You could even implement a simple way of configuring it using a lisp variable. This takes some Emacs C programming skills (copy&paste, mostly).