[OS X Emacs] cursor visibility in Aquamacs 2.3

José Miguel Figueroa-O'Farrill j.m.figueroa at ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 14:48:15 EDT 2011

On 1 Aug 2011, at 19:32, David Reitter wrote:

> How do users feel about the rendering of the bar cursor in Aquamacs 2.3?

Is it any different than the one in the 3.x branch?

I find my choice of cursor in 3.x quite hard to see sometimes.  I have found myself looking for it in the buffer and not being able to find it until I recenter a couple of times.  I use a bar cursor with width 2.  Is that the cursor type you are talking about when you say "bar cursor"?

Cheers,
	José

Prof José Figueroa-O'Farrill
School of Mathematics
University of Edinburgh
PGP Key: 0x6A6BD529 (MIT PGP Key Server)

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.