Feedback: [OS X Emacs] Need help on installing CEDET and ECB on aquamacs

Shawn X. Lu reborntj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:20:03 EDT 2011

Hi David

And greeting to all my budies : )

Somebody helps me out with this issue. His method can solve the "aquamacs 2.3a2 installing ecb" problem perfectly well. It turns out that this problem doesn't have a typical solution which means directly installing ecb-2.40 won't work. You can view the following blog for further detail. Credit gives to Christian Höltje.
http://docwhat.org/2011/08/aquamacs-2-3a-and-marmalade/

Best Regards
Shawn