[OS X Emacs] Re: Multiple monitor primitives

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Tue Dec 6 09:46:58 EST 2011

Christian Lynbech wrote:

> Rodney> Has anyone played around with emacs primitives for multiple monitors?
>
> Intriguing, what primitives ae we talking about?

Hi Christian:

Well, I don't know what's out there, so that's why I am asking.
Other things that I'd like to see...  Some frame buffers (I mean
that in the video card and/or X11 sense rather than emacs lingo)
are split across 2 monitors.  Emacs notices this, probably from
hinting from the window manager.  So, it seems like it might be
quite easy to open a new frame on the opposite monitor.

Rodney