[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 2.1 and Latex toolbar

Caroline Wiley crhwiley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:57:40 EST 2011

I recently upgraded to Aquamacs 2.1 and I no longer have any toolbar icons for
my Latex commands. I can run pdflatex and it works. Running things like Bibtex,
next error, etc. from the dropdown menu works, but all of the icons are gone and
I see no option to bring them back. I was using version 1.5 and I had a pdflatex
button, a next error button (after I ran it), a bibtex button, and a preview
button.

Additionally, in v. 1.5, when I ran the latex command at the bottom of the
window it would say whether latex generated a pdf of "x" pages or if there was
an error found.

Any suggestions?