[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 2.1 and Latex toolbar

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:10:12 EST 2011

Caroline,

sorry to hear you've got such problems.

The toolbar can be enabled and disabled with the button in the top right of the window.  Perhaps you've found that one already.

Otherwise, I would suggest getting rid of your personal settings - at least to test.  Start Aquamacs without customizations using the Help -> Diagnose menu.  Do things work normally at this point?

- David