[OS X Emacs] launching skim automatically?

Nathaniel Cunningham nathaniel.cunningham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 08:54:01 EST 2011

Here's the relevant text from the Aquamacs manual (specifically from
changelog for version 2.0):

Skim is always used for all View commands (like C-c
C-v) if it is already running (customize variable
‘TeX-view-program-selection’ to
control this). . . To
manually change the Viewer used for various kinds of files (DVI, PDF, PS),
se-
lect “LaTeX” / “Customize” and navigate to “TeX Command”, “TeX View”, “TeX
View Program Selection”. There, choose, for instance, Xdvi for the viewer in
DVI
mode, Skim or Preview for PDF mode.

--Nathaniel