[OS X Emacs] launching skim automatically?

John Wickerson jpw48 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 08:35:07 EST 2011

Hello,

So I'm writing some LaTeX in Aquamacs, and I press C-c C-c to compile it, and C-c C-c again to preview it. If Skim is already launched, then my pdf is opened in Skim. If Skim is not already launched, however, then my pdf is opened in Preview -- ugh!

It used to be the case that Skim would launch automatically in this situation -- does anyone know why it isn't anymore? Perhaps I've misconfigured something?

Thanks,
John