[OS X Emacs] moving between buffers

Nathaniel Cunningham nathaniel.cunningham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 12:24:32 EST 2011

Jared,
Aquamacs does not change the definition of C-x <left> and C-x <right> which
are mapped to previous- and next-buffer.

Use the key bindings suggested by Paul, or the standard (Safari, Terminal,
Firefox) tab-switching keys Cmd-{ and Cmd-}

Note that the number labels allow you to access tabs directly: Cmd-1
activates tab 1, etc.

--Nathaniel