[OS X Emacs] latex-aquamacs-greek characters

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jan 17 18:41:42 EST 2011

Am 17.01.2011 um 22:51 schrieb Marinos Koutsomichalis:

> I open the terminal then
>
> $TEXMFVAR for example and
>
> I just get the prompt again... no return value, absolutely nothing..

Didn't I write something like

	"kpsexpand '$TFMFONTS'"

as an example? Isn't this also documented in your TeX distribution? Or
in a man page?

If you don't understand something on first sight, then look it up, try
it. I don't think that there's a third way to learn...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Sending unsolicited commercial eMail to this account incurs a fee of €
500 per message and acknowledges the legality of this contract.