[OS X Emacs] RE: Clojure on Aquamacs

Nick Rothwell nick at cassiel.com
Tue Jun 28 11:26:43 EDT 2011

On 27 Jun 2011, at 23:47, Andrew Naylor wrote:

> I should mention that the older method (M-x slime-connect to a lein swank server added as a dependency in a project and called from the command line) also doesn't work in Aquamacs, using the latest ELPA/Marmalade packages.  A REPL appears, but nothing can be evaluated in it----it simply hangs without any kind of error message.

Stupid question: have you isolated this as a clojure 1.3 problem? swank-clojure, slime-connect et. al. all work fine in Aquamacs for me: a quick look at swank-clojure script tells me that I'm on swank-clojure-1.3.1 and clojure-1.2.0. I've not dug into the lein machinery any more than I've needed to to get this far.

	-- N.

Nick Rothwell / Cassiel.com Limited
www.cassiel.com
www.linkedin.com/in/cassiel