[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs + SLIME

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Mar 9 14:41:49 EST 2011

I have been using Aquamacs + SLIME and I find that the context menu in
the REPL doesn't work properly.  In particular, I should be able to put
the mouse on any presentation on the screen and get a context menu that
offers to send that presentation to the inspector (among other choices).

I simply don't get that menu at all.  Instead, I get only the default
right-mouse menu for SLIME.

I am using Aquamacs 2.1 with SLIME from CVS.

When I do C-h C before doing the right mouse in SLIME I see that the
right mouse is doing
os-x-key-mode-down-mouse-3
which I suspect is causing my problem.

Thanks for any suggestions!