[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs - QuickCursor ODB error?

Thomas Shannon tshanno at me.com
Wed May 18 05:12:19 EDT 2011

OK.  Here's what I've got for you.  I opened a buffer with QuickCursor from Tinderbox, Made a change.  Saved and tried to kill the buffer.  Both the save and the kill generated errors.  Here's what was in the message window:

Aquamacs is based on GNU Emacs, a part of the GNU/Linux system. It is Free Software: you can improve and redistribute it under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later. Copyright (C) 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc. (C) 2011 D. Reitter. No Warranty.
Mark set
Saving file /var/folders/dT/dTvR6aF9FmOEoFaIbBbBN++++TI/-Tmp-/Tinderbox - (null) 011.txt...
Wrote /var/folders/dT/dTvR6aF9FmOEoFaIbBbBN++++TI/-Tmp-/Tinderbox - (null) 011.txt
ns-odb-save-function: Error -600 during ODB notification for `saved'.
ns-odb-kill-function: Error -600 during ODB notification for `closed'.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Tom S.