[OS X Emacs] Re: version 2.4 and ps-print

Leo J Lee ljlee at psi.toronto.edu
Thu Nov 10 11:36:06 EST 2011

I also use ps-print to print source codes from time to time.
After grabbing the nightly build which contains the missing file,
the printer keeps asking for A4 size paper while I have made sure
that the setting (ps-paper-type) is "letter".  When I try this on
another printer, it just quietly ignores my printing request.
Printing via Command-p works fine on both printers.  I am
wondering if other people have experienced similar problems...

-- Leo