[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs does not respect color scheme

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:43:32 EST 2011

On Nov 15, 2011, at 3:59 PM, Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll wrote:

> colors-solarized While the theme loads fine and changes colors, the
> final colors do not correspond at all with the original ones.
>
> I have created a screenshot demonstrating this.
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23177754/Bug%20reports/screen-capture-solarized.png
..
>  The Aquamacs
> version does not respect the background color and also fails at using
> the proper colors for the fonts.

So, to make sure I understand you, you're concerned with the fact that the X window uses slightly darker shades of blue for the function names or beige for the background, is that it?

I'm asking because you say the "final colors do not correspond at all", while I see systematic correspondence - everything is a little darker in X11.

Is that the "problem"?