[OS X Emacs] viewmail installation: "Cannot open load file: subst-ksc"

Marius Hofert marius.hofert at math.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 13 14:13:05 EDT 2011

Dear Peter,

thanks for your very quick response.

Are there instructions for installing viewmail for Aquamacs?

I just saw in INSTALL:

   --with-emacs      the emacs you will use to compile (can be a Unix path)
   --prefix          the prefix for the installation (default /usr/local)
   --with-other-dirs the directories to use for loading any extra
                     emacs-lisp libraries during compilation

It gives examples for GNU Emacs and XEmacs, but not Aquamacs.

Cheers,

Marius