[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and Subversion 1.7?

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Sat Oct 22 01:17:34 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I have recently upgraded to subversion 1.7. This turns out to be a big
mistake, since the vc-svn.el and psvn.el of aquamacs does not work any
more, and I have to do all the svn stuff from the command line.

Ben Simon mentions a fix for psvn.el (use dsvn.el) in
http://benjisimon.blogspot.com/2011/10/gotcha-of-day-emacs-svn-support-breaks.html
but this does not help me with vc-svn.el, which I also need for
single-buffer manipulations. I have seen that there fixes to vc-svn.el
have been discussed on the list (back in January), but I could not get
hold of a working vc-svn.el.

I tried the emacs 3.x nightly, but this does not help either.

Please help, this really impedes my productivity.

Michael

  Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,        Office: Research 1, Room 168
  Professor of Computer Science  Campus Ring 1,
  Jacobs University Bremen           D-28759 Bremen, Germany
  tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140  skype: m.kohlhase
  m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase