[OS X Emacs] using Mac system spelling autocorrection?

Peter Salazar cycleofsong at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:55:43 EST 2012

You're right! And so it is. It looks like ispell is configured correctly.
And when I mistype a word in Aquamacs, it appears in red and I can
right-click and Aquamacs shows me nice suggestions.

What I SHOULD have asked is: how do I get Aquamacs to automatically REPLACE
mistyped words the way other OSX apps do (and the way abbrevs does)?

Example: In TextEdit, if I type wihtout, it gets automatically changed to
without.

In Aquamacs, it remains as it is as wihtout.

Any way to get Aquamacs to automatically correct it as I type?