[OS X Emacs] sending e-mail through Aquamacs?

Peter Salazar cycleofsong at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:08:16 EST 2012

Is there an easy way to send e-mail through Aquamacs?

I don't need to configure a whole e-mail reader to send and receive all my
e-mail. I'm not looking for a substitute for Gmail. In fact, I don't need
the ability to receive and read e-mail at all.

But if I could configure Aquamacs so that I could send the contents of a
buffer to an e-mail address without leaving Emacs—with a command like
"org-send-buffer-as-email" or something—that would be great.

Is this possible/easy?

Thanks!