[OS X Emacs] What does Aquamacs do for previews besides patch gs flags in preview-mode.el?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jul 14 05:09:43 EDT 2012

Am 14.07.2012 um 00:53 schrieb Dan Maftei:

> In short, .png files are being generated (inside the .prv folder) but in
> the buffer they appear as small white boxes. emacs has .png support.

Could you go in Emacs to the Help menu and choose "Send Bug Report…"? The function will ask for a subject – give it something! The you'll have *mail* buffer which will report the configure options. I would like to see these.

Have you also tried to launch Emacs with -Q and activate AUCTeX and preview manually from the *scratch* buffer or as function call from the command line? Maybe you have a faulty init file…

--
Greetings

  Pete

Every instructor assumes that you have nothing else to do except study for that instructor's course.
				– Fourth Law of Applied Terror