[OS X Emacs] Emacs everywhere?

Peter Salazar cycleofsong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:46:51 EDT 2012

1. I've fallen in love with Emacs and it's become my preferred editor. Is
there a way to use Emacs to (a) compose Gmail messages and (b) compose and
edit Google Docs -- aside from typing in Emacs and then copy+pasting?

2. What's the best way to set it so that when I'm SSHing into a remote
server, I can use Aquamacs as the text editor? I've set it so that Aquamacs
is my default editor when I'm my own bash shell. But when I'm in a remote
server somewhere and want to edit a text file, it serves up its own flavor
of Emacs.

Thanks!