[OS X Emacs] Emacs for revisions/Track Changes?

Carsten Bormann cabo at tzi.org
Sat Jul 21 03:31:12 EDT 2012

On Jul 21, 2012, at 08:04, Peter Salazar wrote:

> I can't seem to find a guide on how to get started with svn anywhere on the web...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=getting+started+with+svn

Seriously, if you want to collaborate with others, it's best to set up a common SVN server that everyone can access.
Your Web guys should know how to do that (there is an Apache module for that).
Or, if this is an open-source activity, there are services such as sourceforge that can run the server for you.
Or:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/69384/opinion-of-hosted-svn-providers
http://www.svnhostingcomparison.com/
http://www.subversionary.org/hosting/hosting-services
(The consensus seems to be to try assembla.com, but I don't have personal experience with them.)

Grüße, Carsten