[OS X Emacs] Re: Problems with Aquamacs + Lion + org-mode (org-capture)

Filippo A. Salustri salustri at ryerson.ca
Wed Jun 20 19:28:12 EDT 2012

For what it's worth, I have no problems doing this.
I have a frame with 2 side-by-side windows.
When I use org-capture and add/change the deadline or scheduled date, the
calendar shows up at the bottom of the "other" window (the one not being
used by org-capture).

Hope this helps, somehow.
/fas

On 20 June 2012 15:11, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:

> On 6/20/12 Jun 20 -2:09 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:
>
>> I have been using org-mode with Aquamacs until now very happily.
>>
>> However, after installing Lion, org-capture doesn't seem to work.  It
>> pops up new buffers for data entry that are not rendered.  I get the
>> Lion-created scrollbars tacked onto the Aquamacs frame, but nothing is
>> rendered in the frame.  ^L doesn't seem to help.
>>
>> Anyone else had this problem?  Have a solution?
>>
>> thanks,
>>

> Quick follow up:  the problem doesn't seem to be in org-capture, per se,
> but in attempting to schedule a todo item.  The Calendar buffer does not
> render properly (doesn't render at all!).
>
> Any help much appreciated.
>
> cheers,

\V/_
Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.