[OS X Emacs] Re: Problems with Aquamacs + Lion + org-mode (org-capture)

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Jun 20 19:48:17 EDT 2012

On 6/20/12 Jun 20 -6:28 PM, Filippo A. Salustri wrote:
> For what it's worth, I have no problems doing this.
> I have a frame with 2 side-by-side windows.
> When I use org-capture and add/change the deadline or scheduled date,
> the calendar shows up at the bottom of the "other" window (the one not
> being used by org-capture).
>
> Hope this helps, somehow.

Thanks.  I am not having much luck identifying all the paths that cause
this to happen.  Just recently I simply tried to do an export, and the
minibuffer for reading the org export command did the same thing:  came
up in a blank window.

Seems like it's a problem with those transitory buffers like the
calendar buffer and the org export buffer.  No idea why this would
happen only with Lion.  I believe it's my configuration, but as I said,
no clue how my configuration in emacs-lisp, could be tickling something
in the Lion window display.

Cheers,