[OS X Emacs] Undoing the color theme customizations of Aquamacs

Sriram ET. karra.etc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 01:10:04 EST 2012

I frequently run Aquamacs from Terminal.app and notice that Aquamacs does
color theme customizations somewhere. Is there any easy way to disable
whatever it is doing?

Specifically, if I just want the color theme I get from running
'/Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs --quick -nw'. How can I
do that?

On a related noted, what am I missing if I continue to trigger Aquamacs
with the -quick -nw options and manually load my ~/.emacs? It improves
startup time by multiple seconds.

Cheers,
Sriram