[OS X Emacs] Undoing the color theme customizations of Aquamacs

Sriram ET. karra.etc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:46:32 EST 2012

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM, David Reitter <david.reitter at gmail.com>wrote:

> You shouldn't be getting a color theme at all, in the sense of the
> color-theme package anyway.
> If you'd like this configuration, you may be best off by using an Emacs
> binary distribution for the mac.
>
> You could also use the Emacs that comes with OS X by just calling "emacs
> -Q".

Even with OSX Lion the Emacs version is 22.1 which is the main problem.
While Aquamacs itself is quite desirable to have, it is desirable to have
the ability to fire it from the terminal. I would like to avoid the unhappy
situation of having to maintain three versions of Emacs on my machine!

I will try to upload some screenshots to explain what is happening, I do
not have anything more than what came with the default Aquamacs
customizations. It *is* weird.

Cheers,
Sriram