[OS X Emacs] minibuffer

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Oct 13 15:54:38 EDT 2012

Am 13.10.2012 um 21:23 schrieb Roland Thiers:

>> If I do M-x Shell command : texdoc --list dcolumn (or some other package)
>> the different choices (4) are displayed in the minibuffer but the cursor
>> is not in the minibuffer so I can't access to the choice.

Don't do that! Just launch 'M-x shell RET' and run texdoc in that *shell* buffer!

(Interactively you can use 'M-x compile', then clear the default setting, substitute it with your command, press RET and then use 'M-x send-invisible' to input something for waiting texdoc.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii.  She sells C shells down by the seashore.