[OS X Emacs] aquamacs texlive update

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Aug 26 09:01:06 EDT 2013

Am 25.08.2013 um 16:05 schrieb Inge Koch:

> I have install texlive 2012 on my System, but aquamacs always use texlive 2008. In the system requirements on my mac I have choosen texlive 2012.

The „Systemeinstellungen“ are the “System Preferences”.

> How can I get this? How can I get aquamacs to work with texlive2012?

There is already TeX Live/MacTeX 2013 out. Most bugs seem to be cured now.

When you are using the MacTeX installer tool to install MacTeX, then it should prepare the correct paths to search for the binaries and for the manual pages. Aquamacs should be able to pick up those settings. When it fails to do so, then you have the option to uninstall TeX Live 2008.

Another option is to check files in your home directory. You can open it in dired-mode. The names of the files are presumingly, when you are using bash as login shell, .bashrc, .bash_login, .profile. Could be there are the wrong paths recorded.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Treffen sich zwo Parallelen an einer Straßenecke. Sagt die eine zur anderen: „So, hier beginnt also die Unendlichkeit!“