[OS X Emacs] best version control system to use with Aquamacs?

Iliya Lefterov iliya.lefterov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:17:58 EST 2013

 I tried to initiate this type of conversation 2 years ago... there was no
meaningful response...

I use Emacs and Aquamacs entirely for grant and manuscript writing and i
 desperately need a working version control system;

let see what is going to happen...

Iliya Lefterov, MD, PhD,
University of Pittsburgh,
Pittsburgh, PA