[OS X Emacs] Enriched mode - save to RTF?

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 19:27:33 EDT 2013

Hey folks,

I've been using Aquamacs a lot to write manuscripts that sometimes end up in MS Word.

Looks like Enriched Mode does a good job of allowing direct markup of text.  It saves them via SGML markup.
I can print and convert to HTML via built-in functions, which works well for exporting to Word.

However, do you know of any ways to export text or a portion thereof to RTF?
Conversely, can we import RTF somehow and format text in Enriched Mode?

Thanks,
David