[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 2.5 released

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 09:11:00 EDT 2013

On Jun 16, 2013, at 4:33 PM, David Poole <poole at cs.ubc.ca> wrote:

> I have a question about the python-mode. Why was it upgraded only to 6.0.8 when the latest version of python-mode is 6.1.1?

Time lag.  The Aquamacs 2.5 release took a while.  At the time when python mode was installed, version 6.0.8 was current.

> Are there problems with integrating the later versions of python-mode into Aquamacs?

No.  Nothing prevents you from installing it - and in fact, if you do it in a git checkout, you can send a merge request via Github (don't forget to update changelog.tex) and I'll accept it.

Best,
David