[OS X Emacs] iESS problem with aquamacs 3

Nathaniel Cunningham nathaniel.cunningham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:40:33 EST 2014

Mark,
I have traced this issue to `move-point-visually': evaluating
(move-point-visually -1)
in the minibuffer in your test case moves point to the beginning of the
line.
move-point-visually is defined in C source code, and I haven't investigated
further at this time.

This should be reported as an aquamacs bug, through the Help menu, though
it may be due to an upstream problem in Emacs.
--Nathaniel