[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs IPython shell TAB completion

Win Treese treese at acm.org
Tue Dec 8 10:51:31 EST 2015

> On Dec 8, 2015, at 2:14 AM, Haitao Cai <hcai at sas.upenn.edu> wrote:
>       The TAB completion does not work for IPython shell. Actually, TAB cannot produce indent, either. I guess it is because TAB is not enabled in Aquamacs.

Hello, Haitao. How are you setting up and running iPython with Emacs,
and which version of Aquamacs and iPython are you using?
That always seems to be complicated and changing over time.

There are some hints about it on the Emacs Wiki at
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/PythonProgrammingInEmacs
especially the section "Various Python Interpreters” under “IPython”.

Best,
Win