[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.2 crashes running Gnus 5.13

Peter Davis pfd at pfdstudio.com
Sat Dec 19 12:03:27 EST 2015

Thanks, David. Both machines claim to be running 10.10.5, though one's a 2013 MacBook Air and the other's a 2015 MacBook Pro.

In any case, I'll stick with the one with in independent process for the uncustomized Aquamacs. It's much easier than dealing with
multiple processes, windows, etc. Because this bug is somewhat unpredictable, I may have to just keep running Gnus for several days
to get a crash.

Thank you.
-pd