[OS X Emacs] how to control colors when printing

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:05:13 EST 2015

Yes.  That’s actually the case for many Emacs customization variables.  You can set this with setq in your startup file, but if you want to find them with C-h v, you need to (require ‘htmlize).  Or you just try to print or convert to PDF.  That will load it.

If you’re saying that’s bad design in terms of discoverability, I would agree…