[OS X Emacs] Avoid automatic indent in Fortran mode

Nathaniel Cunningham nathaniel.cunningham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:36:28 EST 2015

Dany,

I believe you want to turn off `electric-indent-mode'.  Try
C-h v electric-indent-mode
if you need details on how to achieve that.

I determined this by loading a buffer in fortran-mode (or similar
programming mode), and querying the behavior of the <ENTER> key, using:
C-h k <ENTER>
where C-h k calls "describe-key"

I hope that helps.

-- Nathaniel