[OS X Emacs] Print and word wrap mode

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:31:46 EDT 2015

Hi Robert,

On Jun 8, 2015, at 11:30 AM, Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:

> My apologies.  This seems to be a problem with my configuration.
>
> I suspect that this is because I have a copy of htmlize in org-mode that
> is shadowing the built-in copy.

Yes, that would do it.

> The last time I checked, the Aquamacs one didn't properly handle
> org-mode, and now it seems that the org-mode one doesn't properly adapt
> to print on the Mac. :-(

The Aquamacs version could be fixed.

> If anyone knows the source of the Aquamacs version, I could try to find
> the patches that were applied, and then re-apply them to the upstream
> htmlize.

The source of the Aquamacs version is David Reitter, who painstakingly messed with it until it worked right for the purposes of printing and exporting to HTML…  The changes should be in the Aquamacs git repository.  I have updated it at some point to a more recent version of htmlize, but the realities of life keep me from doing that every few weeks.  Feel free to update it so that it worked well with org-mode.  However, I’d rather you use the official htmlize version rather than a patched one from org-mode (unless this is what is needed to make it work with org-mode, of course).

- David