[OS X Emacs] aquamacs startup problem

Peter West lists at pbw.id.au
Tue Mar 24 21:56:21 EDT 2015

A thread dump might be useful in these circumstances.

$ ps -ef |grep [q]uamacs

will get you the process id (second field.)

$ kill -QUIT <pid> >dumpfile 2>&1

(I don't know whether the dump goes to STDOUT or STDERR, hence the redirect of STDERR.)

Peter West
Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground.