[OS X Emacs] Fwd: How to install and set the cdlatex for aquamacs in recent mac os x 10.11

Weiwei Guo thinkheaven at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:27:04 EDT 2015

Hi, everyone

I copy the cdlatex.el to the fold "~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/"

 and add the code to the ~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/Preferences.el

(load-file "cdlatex.el")
(add-hook 'Latex-mode-hook 'turn-on-cdlatex)
(autoload 'cdlatex-mode "cdlatex" "CDLaTex Mode" t)
(autoload 'turn-on-cdlatex "cdlatex" "CDLaTex Mode" nil)

 But it does not work. I can not use the tab for auto-complete

 I am a beginner with emacs, can any one help me to fix it

thanks

weiwei