[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.2 hangs after restarting Yosemite

Tom Van Vleck thvv at multicians.org
Tue Oct 6 09:34:54 EDT 2015

I waited until 10.10.5 to install Yosemite.
When I restart the computer, expecting running programs to be restarted,
Aquamacs 3.2 does indeed restart, but it does not display any window
and cannot be brought to the front to use its menus.
If I kill the process it sends a dump to Apple.
Restarting Aquamacs from the Dock brings up a working instance.

(I think I can copy the dump and mail it, if anyone wants.)

I am not using the Aquamacs feature "save place" feature.