[OS X Emacs] Touch-bar?

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:13:41 EST 2016

On Nov 20, 2016, at 9:26 PM, Juergen Fenn <jfenn at gmx.net> wrote:

> This is why I would rather suggest you put your time into something really useful, making Aquamacs yet more stable and faster, instead of furthering such a silly feature like the Touch Bar that is already doomed to disappear soon.

I do get crash reports, but not at an exorbitant rate in relation to the installed user base.

Unfortunately, many crashes are difficult to address when no recipe for reproduction exists.  This is the case with all applications, but especially so with Emacs, which, at the C level, is very complex and side-steps many higher-level APIs provided by the system.